1. Make 4 sets of envelopes, numbered 1-12 on the outside (48 envelopes total).
2. Each envelope contains a random prize written on a piece of paper and sealed
within the envelope and are distributed to 48 unique audience members.
3. Get a volunteer from the audience to hold a basket containing 12 cards numbered
4. Create a 12 case game within the software.
5. Gather 12 trivia questions.
Playing the game:
1. Pull a number out of the basket containing the 12 numbers.
2. The 4 audience members that have envelopes with the corresponding number have
10 seconds to come to the dance floor to answer a trivia question.
3. If they are incorrect, they sit down, and one of the 3 participants remaining
now has a chance to answer.
4. Once a contestant answers correctly, the other contestants leave their envelopes
with you and they are out of the game without a prize.
5. First contestant who answers the question correctly has the option to either
see what is in the envelope or opt to open the corresponding numbered case on the
board. Their decision is final, and cannot be reversed once either prize is revealed.
6. The contestant then wins that prize.
7. Repeat the process until all prizes have been given away on the board.
8. Skip all the banker offers within the software to keep the game in motion.
1. Perform a 16, 20, 24, or 28 case game. Make sure you have the same amount of
envelopes and trivia questions prepared in advance that match the number of cases
in the round.
2. Create 4 envelopes labeled “Banker Calling #1”; 4 envelopes for “Banker Calling
#2:....and so forth. When the banker calls the first time, the 4 audience members
holding an envelope labeled “Banker Calling #1” appear before you. Then use rules
3-6 above. First contestant who answers the question correctly has the option to
either see what is in the envelope or to accept whatever the banker offer is going
to be (yes, the phone is ringing this whole time.....adds an interesting drama to
the show). The contestant then wins, either what was in the envelope or the banker
offer was depending on their choice preceding the revealing of either.
Menu of great possibilities:
Variation #1 (with 4 sub variations) - “The Envelope Game” - CLICK HERE.
Variation #2 (with 2 sub variations) - “Name That Tune” - CLICK HERE.
Variation #3 (with 2 sub variations) - “The Audience Divided” - CLICK HERE.
Variation #4 (with 2 sub variations) - “YOU Pick The Case” - CLICK HERE.
Do you have a completely fresh idea for playing the game? We want to hear about
it! Win some fantastic prizes and discounts from DigiGames for sharing your “tried-and-proven”
thoughts! CALL SUPPORT TODAY 701-742-2351 to submit your idea!